- 6/4 ICE hit $120 the last minute before the closing bell.
- ICE broke through $119 2times on the 15min careful of a dbl top .. target still $120 area..tighten stops
- 6/4 ICE Looking at charts.. next target is about $120
- 6/4 ICE did not melt for long.. I used to make a jingle about it.. ICE is nice prepared with rice and lice carried on little feet by mice and served real nice for your surprise!
- 6/4 VNO nicely in the money on breakout of $48 today $50.50 was an important break..so is the 50.98 going forward. Good luck.. keep those stops in mind
- 6/3 VNO is within the $42-$48 range again. Suggest playing it within until it breaks upside or down. $54 currently seems far away. Patience here is the key, but not buy and hold with prayer.
- 6/3 GDX as suspected is pulling back. The caution flag proved fruitful. 1st entry below $43 today and second $ below $42 yielded nice gains. Keep same guidance as on chart with downside target of $40 and caution around the $39
- 6/3 ICE yesterday it hit target. Today it needed a rest
- 6/3 POT has had huge gains since March so on the daily this pullback looks like consolidation. $107.25 low from last week needs to be a concern. Today it filled the gap from 5/21 before reversing. Proceed with caution let the market tell you it's direction.. Watch $107.25 and the 200/50 dma
- 6/3 MCD ended today on hod. Two days each near point gain. Look for the morning 60 min to give you a clue for entry.
- 6/3 IBM $109 proved a big challange and it pulled back on barely a brush from$108.80 furthering decline today. A nice recovery in the final hour today touching a new resistance level developed at $106.50. Watch the 200dma for support on the downside. Upside needs a gap fill to $107.30 area
- 6/3 BIIB chart posted and entered long today 1st target hit and on pullback to entry 6/4 may prove another opportunity
- 6/1 MCD put up new chart post market keeping eye on for tomorrow
- 6/1 POT finally broke through that $117 for some nice gains to $121 before getting cold feet again.
- 6/1 BDN met the 200mda before pullback.. hope some profit takers there.
- 6/1 MT gap up this morning put's it on the yellow flag list. Careful of the gap fill.. take profits and keep small for forward gains
- 6/1 GDX caution flag was out all day on this and going forward pullback is in
- 6/1 IBM on nice track finally catching up.. will watch for the target.. remember what I said about the $109
- 6/1 VNO triggered for some who took update entry @ $48 and 2nd trigger at $50 from the 5/27 entry. Close above $49 encouraging.
- 6/1 update: FTO actually popped for FTO that is ..more interest coming into play here, volume picking up
Life relates to trading and trading relates to life. Constantly revealing, unfolding before us as we trade and live, so I write about how my life relates to trading and how I trade the markets. Along the way I share my opinions on anything that evokes my passion or tickles my funny bone trying not to forget that enjoying life is the best part of living.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Trading List for Week of 6/1/09 - 6/5/09
We had a nice week.
Posted by Anni_V